Welcome to Radnor High School’s Performing Arts Parents’ Association website.
Here are details about acting opportunities in the coming academic year (2013-14):
FALL FUNDRAISER: STUDENT CABARET & RAFFLE
Last year’s cabaret fundraiser was a huge success and we’re hoping to repeat the feat this year! Please join us in the RHS auditorium on SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 2 beginning at 7 pm. There will be time to mingle and get your raffle on, followed by the show at 7:45 pm. Tickets are $10 for students, $20 for adults. Kids under 7 are free.
Here’s a highlight from last year’s fundraiser: Natalie Beers singing ‘Over The Rainbow/What A Wonderful World’.
Peter Pan, March 6, 7 & 8, 2014. Here’s the cast list.
Robert Fulghum’s All I Really Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten – Ernest Zulia
- Tech & Dress Rehearsals (cannot be missed): November 17, 18, 19, 20th – 3:00-9:00 PM (Leave Open)
- Performances (cannot be missed): November 21st, 22nd, and 23rd – Call Time: 5:45 PM, Curtain is at 7PM
WHOSE LINE IS IT, ANYWAY?
- Auditions: April 1st – 3 PM to 5 PM; April 2nd – 2:30 PM to 4:30 PM; April 2nd 5:30-7:00 PM. Pick one session, and be prepared to stay for the 2 hours (but you might be dismissed early).
- Tech & Dress Rehearsals (cannot be missed): May 22, 27, 28th – 3:00-9:00 PM (Leave Open)
- Performances (cannot be missed): May 29, 30, 31st – Call Time: 5:45 PM, Curtain is at 7 PM
Thanks to the many people who made Grease such a smash last spring. Three of the four shows sold out. Congratulations to the cast, crew, orchestra and directors — you did an awesome job! You can download a copy of the program from our Past Productions page, and check out photography (thanks, Sean Kardon!) at shutterfly.